You may choose to submit your manuscript as a single Word file to be used in the refereeing process
• Title of the manuscript (both Turkish and English). If the manuscript is English, title in English must be 14 Puntos, Bold and the Capitals will be upper case and the Turkish title will be 12 Puntos and Bold and vice versa) (Example. If the manuscript is English the titles will be as such: “Scottish Enlightenment in the Age of Reason”(14p). “Akıl Çağında İskoç Aydınlanması) (12p).
• Abstract (both Turkish and English. If the manuscript is English no need a Turkish abstract. If the manuscript is Turkish an english abstract must be written with minimum 1500 characters)
• Include keywords under the abstracts. (min. 3)
• Jel Codes (min. 3)
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided • Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable) Supplemental files (where applicable) Further considerations
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa • Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• Relevant declarations of interest have been made
This journal uses double-blind review, which means the identities of the authors are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa. To facilitate this, please include the following separately: No authors' names and affiliations in the text for the blinded manuscript. The main body of the paper (including the references, figures, tables and any acknowledgements) should not include any identifying information, such as the authors' names or affiliations.