Submission and Publication
International Advanced Researches and Engineering Journal (IAREJ) was founded as a double blind peer-reviewed and publicly available online journal. IAREJ aims to provide a research source for researchers working on engineering. The editor in chief of IAREJ invites all manuscripts that cover theoretical and/or applied researches on engineering and related science. The publication language of the Journal is English.
The online open-access journal will be supported by an editorial board consisting of experts in engineering disciplines from different countries. We publish original papers that are research papers and technical review papers. We aim that publications by IAREJ will be indexed by leading international and TR indexes.
There is no article processing charges (APCs). There is no article submission charges.
IAREJ have iTenticate screening for plagiarism by Editorial Board.
The articles will be indexed by GoogleScholar, Index Copernicus and other international indexes.
· The authors of the present study and the article accept the ethical responsibilities that fit the PUBLICATION ETHICS. Each author is responsible for the content of own article.
· Articles submitted for publication are checked by the iThenticate. Article plagiarism or self-plagiarism must be lower than 30%.
· Submissions with contents outside the scope of IAREJ will not be considered.
· Submission of the same manuscript to different journals will not be accepted.
· All papers must be inclued original content. They should not have been previously published or under review.
· IAREJ uses double blind peer review process, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
· Least 2 reviewers who are independent and expert in the field are assigned for each manuscript submission.
· Publication decisions are made by the Editors on the base of the reviewer reports.
· Submitted papers and reviewer reports are archived.
· Authors are responsible for the writing quality of his or her papers according to IAREJ template.
· A wet signed Copyright Form must be submitted with any paper.
· Scientific contiribution must be sufficient for all papers.
Open Access Policy
· The IAREJ allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose from Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI).
BOAI definition: http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/read
BOAI definition (Turkish Translate): http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/boai-10-translations/turkish-translation
· The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions
· Articles published in IAREJ will be Open-Access articles distributed under license Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Archieving Policy (LOCKSS)
· The LOCKSS system has permission to collect, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
· The IAREJ use the LOCKKS archiving system.
· IAREJ LOCKSS data can be found in the following link: http://dergipark.gov.tr/iarej/lockss-manifest.
Complaints are welcome as they provide an opportunity for improvement.
Responses to complaints will be quick, helpful, and constructive.
Please address complaints with a volume number, issue number, paper ID, paper title, and page number.
should be made as soon as possible after publication by email to editor
Article Correction Policy
Before each article publication, we will send a proof with last publishable version of the article to authors. If authors accept the article last version, papers will be published. The online, published version of an article is considered the final and complete version. Even though it is possible to correct this version, our policy (in common with other publishers) is not to do so, except in very rare circumstances.