IJISEF STYLE GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
1. All papers must include an abstract of no more than 200 words. If the article is written in Turkish, there should be also a title and abstract of the article in English. It is strongly advised that the length of the article should not exceed 8000 words.
2. All papers must include up to three Keywords, JEL Classification Numbers (maximum three).
3. Referencing must follow APA Style
4. Title page (font size: 14)
a. Title case
c. Remaining text of article (11pt – Times New Roman)
5. Author’s name on the title page
a. First letter of name and all letter of surname are capital, e.g. Hakan ASLAN
c. Author’s affiliation and email address in the footnote (left aligned) on the title page
a. Left aligned, title case, numbered, bold
7. Table, figure, graph, exhibit or chart
b. Bold, e.g: Table 1
c. Title case
a. For books:
Baltagi, B. H. (2005), Econometric Analysis of Panel Data, 3rd edition, John Wiley&Sons Ltd., West Sussex, England.
b. For journals:
Savaşan, Fatih (2003), “Modeling the Underground Economy in Turkey: Randomized Response and MIMIC Models”, The Journal of Economics, XXIX, 1, s.49-76.
c. Chapters for edited books:
Gürdal, Temel (2009), "2000–2007 Dönemi Türkiye’de Merkezi Yönetim Bütçe Uygulamaları ve Karşılaştırmalı Analizi”, Küreselleşme Sürecinde Kamu Maliyesinde Yaşanan Dönüşüm, Editör/ler: Aytaç Eker ve H. A. Şimşek, Maliye Bakanlığı, Strateji Geliştirme Başkanlığı Yay., Ankara.
d. Conference paper:
Yardımcıoğlu, Fatih ve Cengizhan Yıldırım (2012), “OECD ve AB Ülkelerinin Eğitim Göstergelerinin Karşılaştırmalı Bir Analizi”, BlueBlackSea International Congress - Sakarya University, Sakarya.
WIID, (World Income Inequality Database), (2005), United Nations University-World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNI-WIDER), http://www.wider.unu.edu/research/Database/en_GB/wiid/, 25.02.2012.
9. Illustrations, pictures and graphs, should be supplied with highest quality and in an electronic format that helps us to publish your article in the best way possible.
Margins are as follows:
Paper Size: A4
· Top : 2 cm
· Bottom : 2 cm
· Left : 2.5 cm
· Right : 2.5 cm
· Gutter : 0”
· Gutter Position : Left