JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGY AND CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY
Current Issue : 2016, Vol: 1, Issue: 1
Issues : 4 per year
Publication type: Print and Online, Open Access
Publisher: The QMEL, International Medical Education Library
ISSN (print): 2458-8954
Publication fee: JICM, does NOT charge publication/processing fees from the Author(s).
Publication language: English (except video articles, we accept English and Turkish videos).
Description: JICM is an international peer-reviewed online and print journal. The world's first peer reviewed video and text journal related fields with immunology and microbiology. We also accept scientific videos related fields with JICM.
JICM is a scientific research journal and publishes innovative research papers in all areas related with immunology, microbiology, rheumatology and infectious diseases.
Why publish in JICM ?
- Rapid processing and fast peer review (2-3 weeks)
- No publication charge.
- A minimum of two rounds of expert scientific editing.
- Advantages of Open Access for research dissemination (increased readership, visibility, usage and impact for your work).
- Authors retain copyright under a Creative Commons license.
- Access for researchers in ALL countries.
- JICM have the team of experienced scientists and academicians.
- Writing a research paper is a skill and the JICM have the team of scientists and academicians who are dedicated to help learn and improve that (your) skill by providing a guide for writing high quality research papers through peer reviewing.
- The world's first peer reviewed immunology and microbiology video and text journal.
Manuscript submission deadline for new issue: on or before June, 2016.