- As a refereed and academic journal Sportive Sight: Journal of Sport and Education (E-ISSN:2148-905X), started publishing life in 2014, aims to contribute sport and education sciences.
- The journal is in cooperation with ULAKBIM DERGIPARK
- The journal is open access and non-profit based and mainly interested in fields of sport and Sports education.
- The Philosophy of the journal is based on the idea that “any kind of education must accompany with physical education and sports.”
- The journal’s languages are Turkish and English but studies in other languages can be accepted after editor’s decision. Sportive Sight is published twice in a year as online (October-April) but if necessary special issues can also be published.
We accept original empirical, qualitative and review manuscripts on these disciplines
Physical Education and Sports
Philosophy of Sport
Sociology of Sports
Sports and Exercise
Leisure and Recreation