The Journal of Limitless Education and Research (JLER) is published to support the educational activities carried out at all levels of education. The primary goal of JLER is to bring together trainers who work on innovative approaches to learning in teaching environments. JLER aims to make readers aware of the innovations and developments that have taken place in the field of education, to improve the educational knowledge and applications of the readers, to provide practical and innovative practical ideas for teaching in educational institutions, and to make the vocational knowledge widespread considering the readers' pedagogical knowledge.
• The Journal of Limitless Education and Research (JLER) is an international peer reviewed e-journal publishing original scientific articles in the field of education. The magazine publishes three issues a year on the web, not published in print.
• The published articles in the journal can be used with reference.
• Editorial Board has right to comment corrections on the submitted articles, to publish the articles or not to publish them.
• No fees are charged for the publication of articles in our journal.
• The author of the published article is not going to be paid for copyright.
• The J-LER publishes the articles which are written in Turkish and English.
• The submitted manuscripts should not be published in elsewhere or under consideration for publication.
• The articles which are produced from proceedings and dissertations can be published through referring to the meeting or institution.
• The submitted manuscripts will be evaluated for compliance with ethics and journal writing rules.
• Before submitting your manuscript, please see the page for AUTHORS.
The Journal of Limitless Education and Research (JLER) is indexed in: