- Sakarya University Journal of Education
- Dergi Hakkında
University Journal of Education ( SUJE) is an international refereed
and scientific journal which is published third-annually (April-August-November).
publishes high quality original articles (quantitative, qualitative) and introduction of books which are contributing to
Educational Sciences and field education.
language of the journal is English and Turkish. Turkish translations
(For Turkish Title, Abstract, Keywords) for non-Turkish authors provided by editorial team.
articles that will be submitted to SUJE are required not to be
published anywhere else and not to be sent to be considered for
publishing in other journals.
submitted for publication in SUJE are obliged to be appropriate to
writing and publishing policies of the journal (Please check Author Guidelines). Articles which are not
appropriate to writing and publishing policies of the journal will be
sent back to author(s) without consideration.
studies which have been presented in any congresses, symposiums or
workshops previously can only be published by stating the name, place
examined by SUJE editor are delivered to two reviewers to be
considered.SUJE implements a double-blind peer review process. On rejection of one of the reviewers, papers are delivered to a third reviewer.
- Authors are responsible for the views expressed and the rightness of references.
- It is assumed that author(s) transferred all of the publishing rights of submitted studies to SUJE.
- Editorial Board decides which articles will be published according to reports of reviewers.
- Applications should be made via www.suje.sakarya.edu.tr .Other applications will not be considered.
- SUJE provides immediate open access to
its content on the principle that making research freely available to the
public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.